Prices and Policies
Brand new to JAYA and/or YOGA?
With OPEN MINDS and OPEN HEARTS, we welcome you to come practice with us! Check out our New Student Special: $25.00 unlimited yoga for one week, good for use at both studios. Only for brand newbies.
- We have 66 classes per week between the two studios.
- There is NO NEED to pre-register for classes online, just show up at the studio!
- Do arrive 10-15 minutes early to settle in.
- YES we have top of the line Jade Yoga Mats, free for your use.
- YES we have filtered water and tea.
- YES we have changing rooms.
- YES we have blocks and blankets, free for your use.
- New to yoga? Check out our Beginners page!
|UNLIMITED CLASSES||SINGLE CLASSES||SPECIALTY CLASSES:
prenatal, kids, baby & me
|Monthly Auto Renew (see terms)
|Single Express Class
|Single Specialty Class
|New Student Special: 1 week Unlimited
|One Month Unlimited
|10 Classes in 6 Months
|5 Classes in 12 Weeks
|10 Classes in 20 Weeks
|20 Classes in 20 Weeks
|ALL CLASS CARDS
are good for use at both studios
Buy your class passes online here
All class cards are good for use at both studios!
Monthly Auto Renew Terms
- Minimum 3 Month Commitment.
- Contract begins day of purchase & auto renews on same day next month. Example: Purchase card October 5, credit card is charged again November 5.
- No suspensions, no extensions, no exemptions, no exceptions (includes injuries, vacations, pregnancy, relocating, family emergencies).
- Cancel: Email firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 30 days in advance of your contract renewal date stating you wish to cancel.
- PERKS: Easy sign-in, yoga mat storage, 15% discount on select workshops. The more you practice, the less you pay!
Class Card Policies
- Class cards can be suspended only for injuries. Please inquire at the front desk or email us if you need to suspend a class card due to injury.
- There is no late entry to classes except at the discretion of the teacher. Please arrive 10 minutes early to each class.
- No shoes allowed in studio.
- No gum allowed in studio.
- No food allowed in studio.
- Please enter and exit the studio space quietly, put your mat down quietly.
- Silence all cell phones upon entering the studio. Please leave the premises if you need to speak on the phone.
- Do bring your own canteens to fill with water at our studios. At Jaya East filtered water and water for tea is provided on premises.
- You must pay before entering class, not after.
- Savasana is not an optional pose. If you need to leave before the end of class, please alert the teacher before class and s/he will guide you through how to leave with the least amount of disruption to others.
Give the gift of yoga or massage! Gift certificates are available for purchase here.